Sunday, February 5, 2012

SUPERBOWL!!!

It's the big day, The Giants vs The Patriots and guess who I want to win... THE STEELERS!!! Haha, Since that can't happen I suppose I'll root for The Giants. I had a stomach bug and I'm on the mend so I didn't want to risk going to my Dads for the Super Bowl like I had planned and get the kids sick. Or the adults. Since I'm still spending a lot of time in bed I decided I would stay home in case I was really uncomfortable. My Grandma who I live with was gonna throw a party but I'm not up for that. So just my Aunt and Uncle are coming over. They're here every day so they don't really count. I like to cook and bake so I decided I was going to make cupcakes (Gluten Free, of course) for the game. Someone better save me one! I made chocolate cupcakes topped with "grass" and a "football." Grass = green piped frosting and Football = A football shaped rice krispie treat dipped in chocolate. Here's a how to!


No comments:

Post a Comment