Saturday, May 14, 2011

Woke Up Too Early

I'm gonna leave out all the bad things that have been going on because of my PTSD and pain from the accident and I'm gonna focus on good things, cuz that's more fun to read. Unless you're a hater who just comes here to read about all the bad stuff.

WEDNESDAY:

James and I had our picnic on the beach! We had sandwiches (I LOVE Schar gluten free baguettes for sandwiches), lays stackers, yogurt with reese pieces and San Pellegrino Aranciata :) That means orange flavored Italian soda :) So yummy. It was pretty hot at my house, then I got to James's it was like 10 degrees cooler, then when we were actually ON the beach it was at least 5 degrees cooler. It was pretty chilly when the wind blew but it was nice to not have to wear pants and a hoodie!


THURSDAY:

We went to the Zoo! It was so much fun! Between the beach and the zoo James got sunburned. I got zero color because I'm already so nice and bronze :-P Totally kidding, I'm only like half a shade darker than he is. The elephant exhibit was closed because they're building a new area for them and adding a baboon and lion area down there too. I was sad. I love heffalumps :)
Rochester's Wild Animals; Construction Vehicles. And beyond that Elephants! It's totally normal for them to live in construction zones, right?

We spent most of the day watching the Rhinos. I decided I liked them because they remind me of dinosaurs. Of course this led to me renaming them Rhino-Saur's. I'm clever, I know you're blown away right now. Lol. I learned that their bladders are probably the size of Munchie. One of them had to potty while we were watching them, twice. Seriously it was like a hose was hooked up under the rhino and it peed for like 2 minutes at a time! It was crazy. We laughed. And I took a picture. I'm a 5 year old.
Rhino Tinkle

FRIDAY:

The Lilac Festival started! I went with my friend Amy and her cousin, then went to the doctor and came back with Diane, Chris and Munchie. I didn't walk around too much though because it hurts. I ended up getting sunburned a little since I was outside a lot. That's what I get for making fun of James for being pale, lol. I don't mind it though because that means that Rochester, NY had sunshine and warm weather! It started pouring during the free reggae concert that Chris wanted to see. Holy guacamole, free reggae concerts bring out all sorts of interesting people. We got soaked and freezing pretty quickly so we didn't stay too long. Longer than I would have liked because I get cold easily. But it was fun. Then we went to Uno's for dinner. The air conditioning was on and was almost unbearable! But it warmed up a little. Diane let me use her sweatshirt that was in the car. I got Munchie to speak some Spanish! He counted to 15 and said all sorts of words. I didn't remember how to say salt though. I still don't. I'm quite rusty, haha. He also thought it was fun to taste lemons, lol. I got some cute pictures but I haven't taken them off my camera yet.

Well now its Saturday and I've been awake since 6:30! Sleep and I don't get along, but you probably know that already. Today I'm hoping the acrylic I ordered comes in the mail, well re-comes. The first time it busted open in the mail so they have to send a new one. It seems like it's taking forever the second time. I plan on not doing much today since even though I took it super easy, I still over did it. My back isn't thrilled right now. So I'm gonna snuggle my puppy and relax for a while. I hope you have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment