Tuesday, April 12, 2011

GLITTER!!!!


Today the kids were absolutely amazing! They had their tutor come after school then I helped Sara revise her midterm for her big English project.

I had some appointments today. I seriously don;t even feel like talking about it though. SO STRESSFUL! And student loan payments due, had to do another deferment since I'm freaking disabled now.

Gotta keep positive. I was super down today but then I had a break... GLITTER IS ON TV!!! The Mariah Carey movie! I don't care what anyone says about this movie, I LOVE IT! I'm Mariah obsessed. Always have been, always will be. I just saw someones tweet that Mariah is in labor, I don't believe it though. She'd text me, haha.

Dem Babies!

Well I'm gonna lay down and watch my movie :) and re-read the Meg series by Steve Alten. CAN'T WAIT for the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment