Sunday, April 10, 2011

Nannying Day One

There is no better form of birth control than watching a 15 year old girl!!! Especially a girl who's parents let her do anything she wants. I was seriously about to drop her off at her mothers house and be like "YOU deal with this!" And her friend was a real smart mouth too. The little boy has been excellent though. Thank God! If neither of them were behaving I'd probably lose my freaking mind... but considering I have them for 12 more days I guess there's still time for that. Thank God I am meeting with my psychologist tomorrow!

I don't know if I posted this but I'm seeing her 2 times a week now until I can get all my PTSD junk under control again. I have about 9 million appointments this week that I'm not looking forward to. One new doctor too. WAHH!!!

I went shopping with my grandma the other day. I think I bought half of Guess, haha. I seriously love that store. I'll love my clothes more when I'm

Well, I'm going to try to get some rest now. My brain has had enough for one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment