Monday, April 18, 2011

Why Are My Pictures Being Annoying?!

Yesterday and today were pretty fun! I love when I can say that! Yesterday was a pretty lazy Sunday. The kids and I didn't do a whole lot. We went to Wegmans and bought some food for them for the week and we got all the ingredients to make dinner. We made homemade pizzas and ice cream sundaes for dessert. Josh's half of the HUGE pizza was just plain cheese and pepperoni. Sara did half white pizza with basil and mozzarella and the other half had red sauce, cheese and red onions. She LOVED the white pizza. Mine was a Gluten Free work of art! I used Against The Grain's three cheese pizza crust. It was a white pizza with garlic, ricotta, mozzarella, basil, red onions and roma tomatoes. SO DELICIOUS! It's my new favorite pizza. Then we made sundaes, oh they were magical, lol. French vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, sprinkles, mini chocolate chip and whipped cream. We made them in martini glasses to make them look fancy :)


Half of my pictures are saving upside down or sideways, I don't know why. I fix it on iPhoto but it doesn't load right on the internet. WHYYY?!

Other than eating we played The Simpsons Monopoly, watched Desperate Housewives and then we watched Paranormal Activity 2. They love scary movies but were too scared to watch the next movie, lol.

Today I woke up and my Aunt called me wanting me to come get Munchie cuz she was in pain from surgery and my Grandma was about to lose her mind. I hardly ever turn down Munchie time :) The kids I'm nannying wanted to visit their mom for a few hours so I decided to spend some quality time with my Munch at Bounce-It-Out. It's a big building full of bounce houses. I wish I could play on them too! He had soooo much fun. I love him. Then we went and bought stuff to do Easter Eggs tomorrow when I watch him.

Well, I guess I'm gonna try to relax now. Cross your fingers it stops SNOWING! Seriously, Mother Nature, it's mid April. I know you're old but if you can't do your job correctly then it's time to retire.

Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment